- von Veeam Backup & ReplicationThis KB outlines the proper step-by-step way to stop all Veeam Backup & Replication activities.
- von Veeam Backup & ReplicationOptimize Veeam configuration for use with VMware VSAN
- von Veeam Backup & ReplicationThis article documents how to configure Veeam Backup & Replication to use Azure Blob Storage Account private endpoints object storage offload. To access Azure Blob […]
- von Doug AamothG2 Winter 2023 (Q4'2022) Report recognizes Sophos as the top overall MDR solution.
- von Angela GunnAdobe greets the new year with patches for 18 vulns in Reader, Acrobat, and others; sun sets on the last of Win7, 8, RT support
- Sophos MDR Team Lead Jordan Carpenter Shares How Onboarding, Training, and Employee Growth is Important at Sophosvon Byron PriceJordan Carpenter shares her onboarding experience at Sophos and how we have supported her professional growth.
- von Scott SchnollOn April 11, 2023, less than 90 days from today, Exchange Server 2013 reaches End of Support! After that date, Microsoft will no longer provide: […]
- von The_Exchange_TeamMicrosoft has released Security Updates (SUs) for vulnerabilities found in: Exchange Server 2013 Exchange Server 2016 Exchange Server 2019 SUs are available in a self-extracting […]
- von The_Exchange_TeamExchange Online ended support for TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 in October 2020. This year, we plan to disable these older TLS versions for POP3/IMAP4 clients to […]
- von Girish Bablani, Corporate Vice President, Azure CoreCompany's technologies help enable high-performance, scalable, disaggregated, scaled-out datacenter infrastructure with reliability and security. The post Microsoft announces acquisition of Fungible to accelerate datacenter innovation […]
- von Michelle Gonzalez, Corporate Vice President and Global Head of M12As we begin a new year, I am delighted to share some exciting changes we’ve made at M12 to better deliver value to our portfolio […]
- von Sanjay Ravi, General Manager, Automotive, Mobility and Transportation IndustryIt’s hard to believe a mere 200 years ago, the horse and carriage were the predominant mode of transportation — and had been for hundreds […]